At Montessori Mozarts, we offer a variety of musical options for your child to participate in:
Mozart Group Class (for Toddler & Pre-School children)
Awaken and develop your child’s inborn musicality! Mozart Group Classes are an active, joyful music-making program that gives your child the skills to make music from birth. Singing, moving, listening, playing simple instruments and music games are so much fun when we do them together!
The classes are fun-filled, half-hour weekly lessons of rhythm and song that can increase your young child’s mathematical potential while letting their creative nature free. This class features language development through singing, creative movement, rhythm ensembles and basic musical concepts, while also integrating both aural and written skills.
JamBeat! (music technology, ages 6+)
Join us as we get started on the future of music education! JamBeat is our brand new music technology class through which students are introduced to some exciting new tools. Students will learn through gamified education using Yousician, currently the number one music learning app in the world (and designed by our very own Leah Harris!). The course also offers an introduction to GarageBand – an easy, fun way to start recording your own music and/or making beats!
JamBeat! can be offered either privately or in a group setting. This course has provided a great new option for both students looking for a newt type of engagement with music, as well as those looking to advance their current musical passions. We bet that all the parents at home will think it’s pretty cool as well!
Private Lesson Options (around 4+)
Montessori Mozarts offers a variety of options in regard to private instruction:
*Note: Instrument rental options are available and information can be supplied
Private Lesson Structure
- Weekly 30min or hour lessons with your Montessori Mozarts teacher.
- Individualized curriculum designed for each student.
- Performance opportunities and recitals throughout the year.
- Continually monitored process by both associate teacher and Ms. Harris.
- Mandatory attendance- missed lessons must be rescheduled.
- Fiscal year extends from September to June, with optional July and August lessons .
- Every lesson deals with all aspects dictated by the Royal Conservatory of Music piano or vocal curriculum and guaranteed, if followed, to produce successful results. The intention is to introduce and prepare students for future RCM examinations while enjoying and exploring the creative aspect of music.