Montessori Mozarts is looking for a part-time Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
What kind of people will succeed at Montessori Mozarts?
People who care about our customers, get fully on board with our mission and work cooperatively with the entire Montessori Mozarts team. We thrive on taking initiative, managing risks and learning from failure. We want folks who think big but are also willing to push a broom. Think you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be a creative and detail-oriented sales and marketing professional with the practical skills to plan, develop, organize, create, produce, measure and continually improve sales and marketing initiatives that appeal to and elevate the profile of Montessori Mozarts to the community. Someone who can do a whole lot!
• Assist in the development of time sensitive marketing programs and customer communications
• Develop and execute plans for sales initiatives
• Plan, implement and maintain effective recitals & events – plan, manage all logistics and corresponding leads
• Assist in the implementation of product launch plans and go-to-market strategies
• Source and manage customers and staff and production of marketing promotional marketing materials
• Co-ordinate and/or implement social media updates & edits for our corporate website
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in marketing and/or marketing communications
• Experience in sales and team management
• Ability to manage multiple projects, people and programs at once
• You thrive in an innovative environment and think outside the box
• Work well independently, open to direction & feedback, enjoy collaborating with teammates
• You are goal orientated and results driven
• Understanding and proficiency in tools like WordPress, Asana, Google Analytics is an asset
• Other duties as required
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 20, 2015. Indicate the job being applied to in the subject line. Be prepared to share a portfolio of your work when requested.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Prof. M. Harris
Email: email@example.com Cell: 519-564-8862